day 1 (08/01/19)
City Tour Cusco
Duration: 4:30 Hours
Start time: 13:30:00
Visits: The temple of the Sun Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman,
Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay
The city tour Cusco is the tour of 4 hours and 30 minutes specialized to know the imperial city of Cusco, capital of the ancient empire of the Incas, where you visit the main cathedral of the city, the Inca qoricancha temple, the Inca fortress of sacsayhuaman , religious center of Qenqo, ruins of Pucapucara.
- Professional Guide
- Private Transportation.
- Transfer and Personal Assistance.
- Entrance Fees.
day 2 (09/01/19)
SACRED VALLEY FULL PACKAGE TOUR
Duration: Full day
Start time: 06:45:00
Visits: Chincheros, Salinas de Maras, Moray, Ollantaytambo,
We will pick you up between 6:45 – 7:00 am from your hotel, heading towards the Sacred Valley where we will visit 4 archaeological zones. First, we will arrive at Chincheros colonial city. There we will visit the lagoon, an artisanal shop in the city center, the ruins and the plaza for about 1.5 hours before we head towards our second archaeological zone. We will visit both Maras Moray & Salinas (salt mine) for approximately 2 hours. We will visit the traditional city of Moray to learn about its intriguing indigenous culture. There we will also see the mysteries of the Terraces of Moray, a unique archaeological site with gigantic natural holes. At the Salinas de Maras, we will see the salt mines the Incas used to establish trade in order to prosper. To continue the program, we will go to Urubamba where you can enjoy an exquisite lunch buffet for approximately 30 minutes. After this delicious lunch, we will head towards Ollantaytambo Fortress to discover its impressive Temple of the Sun. During the Inca civil war, this imposing structure of 12 feet (3.5 m) of stones served as a key defensive barrier. This tour will be an approx. 1 hour. After departing from Ollantaytambo, we will visit Pisac an incredible Inca city that constitutes one of the most important archaeological ruins of the region. We will visit the beautiful temples, palaces and well-preserved terraces built to the edge of precipices that still conserve their straight aqueducts. After visiting these 4 archaeological sites we headed to the city of Cusco and arrive at approximately 7:30pm.
- Professional Tourist Guide (English / Spanish)
- Entrance fees for the sacred valley 4 ruins.
- Buffet Lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- Entrance to lagoon in Chincheros.
Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu 5 days
Duration: 5 days and 4 nights
Start time: 04:30:00
Visits: Humantay lake, Salkantay pass, Machu Picchu
Day 3 10/01/19: Cusco – Mollepata - Soraypampa - Humantay lake
Schedules day 1:
- 04:30 - 05:00 Pick up each passengers from their respective hotels around of the historic center of cusco.
- 05:00 - 07:30 From Cusco to Mollepata by bus.
- 07:30 - 08:00 Breakfast in Mollepata.
- 08:30 - 09:30 From Mollepata to Cha'llacancha.
- 09:30 - 13.00 Start trekking to Saraypampa.
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch / rest or free time.
- 14:00 - 15:30 Trekking to Humantay Lake.
- 15:30 - 16:00 Apacheta ritual for the Pachamama and free time.
- 16:00 - 17:30 Return to base camp (Soraypampa).
- 17:30 - 18:30 Rest and free time.
- 18:30 - 19:30 Dinner / rest for the next day.
Day 4 (11/01/19) : Soraypampa - Huayracpampa - Chaullay
Schedules day 2:
- 05:00 - 05:30 Wake up the passengers and coca tea, to each one.
- 05:30 - 06:00 Breakfast.
- 06:00 - 13.00 Start trekking from Soraypampa to Huayra Pampa.
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch and rest in Huayra Pampa.
- 14:00 - 17:00 Start Trekking from Huayra Pampa to Chaullay.
- 17:00 - 18:00 Free time and rest.
- 18:00 - 19:30 Dinner / rest for the next day.
Day 5 (12/01/19) : Chaullay - La Playa - Santa Teresa
Schedules day 3:
- 06:00 - 06:30 Wake up the passengers.
- 06:30 - 07:00 Breakfast.
- 07:00 - 11:30 Start trekking from Chaullay to La Playa.
- 11:30 - 13:00 Lunch / Rest and free time.
- 13:00 - 15:00 by bus from La Playa to santa Teresa.
- 15:00 - 17:30 Hot Springs.
- 17:30 - 18:30 Return to Santa Teresa.
- 18:30 - 19:30 Dinner / rest for the next day
Day 6 (13/01/19) : Santa Teresa - Hydroelectric - Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town)
Schedules day 4:
- 06:30 - 07:00 Waking up.
- 07:00 - 07:30 Breakfast.
- 07:30 - 10:30 Zipline activity (optional) .
- 10:30 - 11:30 private transportation to hydroelectric.
- 11:30 - 13:00 Lunch and rest in the hamacas or free time .
- 13:00 - 16:00 Start trekking to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Village).
- 18:00 - 18:00 Meeting with the guide in the plaza for briefing for the next day.
- 18:00 - 19:30 Dinner / rest for the next day.
Day 7 (14/01/19) : Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town) - Machu Picchu - Cusco
Schedules day 5:
- 04:00 - 04:20 Wake up all passengers for the last day.
- 04:20 - 06:00 Start Trekking to see the spectacular sunrise in the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- 06:00 - 08:30 Our group will have a private guided tour in the Inca citadel of machupicchu.
- 08:30 - 12:00 Free time to enjoy Machu Picchu on their own (also passengers who booked for an additional, can climb to the Mountain or Huayna Picchu at 9am with the second group).
- 12:00 - 12:30 The group will descend walking to Aguas Calientes.
- 12:30 - 15:40 free time in aguas calientes.
- 15:40 - 16:00 walk to the train station for the departure time to Ollantaytambo.
- 16:00 - 17:40 returning from aguas calientes by train to Ollantaytambo (depending on the departure of your train).
- 17:55 - 20:00 transfer from ollantaytambo station by private bus to the Plaza San Francisco in CUSCO where it will be the bus last stop (the arriving time will be depending the traffic in cusco).
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer from Cusco to Mollepata.
- Entrance fees to Machu Picchu.
- Roomy dining tent and kitchen.
- Chairs and dining tables.
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Professional bilingual guide, cook and assistants.
- The following meals: 4 x lunch, 4 x dinner, 4 x breakfast (optional vegeterian).
- 1 night of lodging in 2 stars Hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Hot Spring in Cocalmayo.
- Bus up from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu citadel.
- Sleeping bags.
- Personal care items.
- Additional horse.
- Tips for the guide and the horsemen.
- Breakfast on the first day, lunch and dinner on the last day.
day 8 (15/01/19)
Rainbow Mountain Cusco Peru - Ausangate Vinicunca
Duration: 1 day
Start time: 04:30:00
Visits: Rainbow Mountain Cusco Peru
We will pick you up from your hotel around 4:30am - 5:30am and head south through the town of Urco to the Checacupe District (2 hours by bus) and then follow the path to Pitumarca where we’ll have breakfast. Then we continue along the road through small villages until we arrive to the community of Hanchipata - Quesiuno (1 hour and 20 minutes by bus), the ideal starting point to walk the route. We will see incredible mountains such as Ausangate, beautiful blue lagoons, and many other natural sites. The walk to Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain) will last approximately 3 hours. At this peak we will savour the view for about an hour taking photos of the beautiful scenery before descending the path and returning to our bus. We will go back to Pitumarca to have lunch and then we’ll be on our way to Cusco
We suggest bringing:
- Professional English/Spanish speaking guide.
- Entrance to Rainbow Mountain.
- Private transport.
- 1 Breakfast, 1 lunch.
- First aid kit.
- Rain coat and/or windbreaker.
- Light backpack.
- Bottled water.
- Appropriate clothing (coat, warm pants) *Snow and rain are common.
- Walking sticks (optional).